
Really man, the entire convo for 1 hour was with no words!
Okay, thats cos we were talking la.
Ultimate gayness!
Really, i got a shock when i saw TEDDY BEARS.
I didnt even have, yet he has TWO! OMG.
Some pics of our convo(:
pomataTRUEE says:
xat xat oei
pomataTRUEE says:
but my teddy bear beats u FLAT
JESSYBESSY; MonsDonsCo- I love (: says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
JESSYBESSY; MonsDonsCo- I love (: says:
I COULDNT BELIEVE THE BEARS
JESSYBESSY; MonsDonsCo- I love (: says:
VAH
pomataTRUEE says:
like so amazing right
Well as you can see, he's quite proud of his teddies.
GAYY MAN.
Mons! This is for you(:
Well peeps if you do not knw, Evon is scared of them!

Like i bet you never knew Guang was this sick!
AHAHAHA.
Wanking & VHAT THE ELL IS THE OTHER ONE?!
Okay, dont tell me! I dont quite wish to knw. Wahaha.
Shit, i forgot to take pictures of him acting cute with some of his emoticons.
Totally EEEEW!
So after 1 hr of that, we started testing our chemistry.
Which..
SO FAILED!!!
Wah, damn sad.
& LOOK! HE PLAYED CHEAT.
OMG.
i havent even put out mine!!!
BOOOOOOOO.
And so when it ended, it was 5+ am.
Interesting conversation eh.
We couldnt believe vhat we were doing when most of the people are sleeeping away man!
okay, thats about it.
ITS EMOTICONS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
START COLLECTING YOUR EMOTICONS TODAY!
It might come to use some time, you never know! :D